Triple Care’s home care service is the perfect choice if you would like help with certain activities during the day or night. Our services are designed to meet the needs of those who require assistance and or support to continue living in their homes and communities. We offer a client-centred service that is tailored to meet your needs or your loved one’s specific needs.
Our Domiciliary care service starts from just 30 minutes per care visit and can be extended to as many hours you require, day or night giving the assurance and peace of mind. In the event that you are in need of Emergency Assistance and you urgently need a carer at your home we can provide you with a carer who is able to meet your needs at short notice.
All of our care workers are highly trained and all pass DBS checks formally known as CRB checks. All our care workers undertake a mandatory Induction Training before they can be assigned to look after you. We are registered with the regulator, Care Quality Commission and comply with all statutory requirements.
The service we can provide you with whilst you continue to live in your own home and your community include:
- Assisting you to get out of bed in the morning
- Assisting you to go to bed in the evening
- Assisting you with your medication;
- Dressing and undressing;
- Assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing or shaving;
- Assistance with eating and drinking or making you a meal;
- Errands such as shopping or collecting prescriptions;
- Companionship and Support
Benefits of our domiciliary care services:
- Maintain your independence
- Stay in your own home
- Confidence to do the things you enjoy
- Care starts from just 30 minutes
- Feel happier and healthier
- Feel more reassured