Are you looking to make a difference to someone’s life through care? Are you an experienced care worker or someone looking for the chance to begin an exciting career? If so, Triple Care Healthcare Services could be a brilliant opportunity to realise your potential. We are always recruiting to our friendly workforce and want Domiciliary Care workers from the Surrey area and Live-in Care workers for England and Wales.
Work for Us
- Why should I work for Triple Care Healthcare Services?We are a Healthcare agency that cares for our staff and on top of that, we offer an excellent salary; ongoing training; flexible working hours and the satisfaction that the profession brings.
- What type of placements can I enjoy?We provide services to Domiciliary Care Settings, Nursing Homes, Residential Homes and Live-In- Care.
- What qualifications do I need to register?As a Care worker you do not need any formal qualifications although an NVQ in Care is desirable, as well as a willingness and enthusiasm to undertake the mandatory training courses provided and NVQ’s
- How do I register?It’s easy – just contact our office via email or telephone, or complete the application form available online and email this to us. We will advise you about what documents you need to bring to register and arrange a registration interview with you.
- CRB Check?All staff will be required to undertake a DBS check before starting work. The DBS check can be paid by credit card/cash and you will get a copy of the DBS report.
- What training is provided?We provide the mandatory and skills for care training courses e.g. Moving and Handling, First Aid, Health and Safety and Food Hygiene. All of these can be completed during your induction period, except Moving and Handling which must be completed before working for Triple Care Healthcare Services Ltd. If you have already completed these courses and can produce a valid certificate you will be exempt.
- Can I work hours to suit me?Of course. The beauty of working for an agency is that you work when you are available. As long as you phone and provide your availability on an advance basis, we will contact you when shifts come in that match your availability.
- Can I Apply OnlineDownload Application Form
Email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it back to the address indicated on the form/letter